Creating Quality Web Pages and MM W/eZedia QT1 2nd Edition (50 User Lab Pack)
Product ID: 1494835
/ Mfg Part #: 50610
Save $160.00 (12%)
Ships in 3-5 days
You may also be interested in...
Everyone is eligible for this great price!
In the first section of the book, you'll build a Web site using the step-by-step template. The second section of the book guides you through the creation of an original Web site from scratch, and the last section guides you through many of the fun and advanced features of the program. You'll want to show off your Web site to your colleagues and classmates! The CD includes numerous resources, media libraries, project examples and the Teacher Web site Template. The template helps you create a very basic Web site. eZediaQTI 2 does much more that create HTML web pages; it also creates slideshows and interactive movies, and allows you to print and publish to paper.
- Paint Tools: Create new graphics or edit existing graphic objects with brushes, eraser, fill, shapes, selection, crop, feather, & drop shadow
- Full graphic transparency control
- Drag and drop all major file formats pictures, sounds, and movies including VR
- Export as interactive movies or HTML Web pages with no programming
- Custom button color and appearance with multiple states including normal, roll-over and pressed (dozens of button forms provided or use your own)
- Media Libraries provided or create your own libraries to share or use with student activities and lesson plans
- Grids and rulers for object alignment
- Object timer
- Placeholder for creating templates
- Anyone can learn this! Great for teachers and grades 1–12 students and beyond!
- Quick learning curve with intuitive interface, tutorials, online help, and training videos
- Quick-to-build, professional looking projects
- Built-in creative tools
- Focus on content rather than technology
Does not include eZediaQTI 2 software.
2nd Edition! Easier to understand, more tutorials or projects, plus digital storytelling!
- Upload to Web
- Upload as QuickTime
- Create buttons from graphics
- Create graphics with multi-states